Chapter 5 Gold
Added chapter 5 – Contains 3600+ renders and 47 new animations (More if you played the gold version). The gold version has 5 extra animations.
Added the phone messages from multiple girls, with 6 different images from each of them.
Added 16 new Gallery entries. The gold version has 6 extra entries.
General bug fixes.
File size has been optimized dramatically with almost no loss in image quality.
Rebecca’s Christmas – 2021 (Christmas Special)
This release is standalone and not a part of the original A.O.A release. While the story contained in this release is not canon, the characters and stories are still based on the real game. I hope you like it!
A.O.A. Academy Chapter 4 Gold
1. Added scenes for:
– Sung – ji
2. Added new gallery Entries.
3. Added Wallpapers.
A.O.A. Academy Chapter 3 GOLD
– Added the rest of Chapter 3.
– 500+ renders and a total of 16 animations have been added.
– Multiple bugs and script fixes across the entire chapter.
– More points have been allocated from choices.
– Added 18 gallery images. (16 basic and 2 secret gallery images.)
– Vicky is now added to the relationship menu.
A.O.A. Academy Chapter 2 R1
Additional scenes have been added.
General bug fixes. Basic spelling and grammar errors have been corrected.
16 more Gallery entries have been added.
More animations have been added.
Chapter 2 beta
– Added AoA Academy Chapter 2 ( This is a completely new chapter, I apologize for the wrong version label.)
Chapter 2.1 Christmas
The Christmas update A.O.A. Academy will contain 1 big Christmas Event, consisting of 110 renders. The events that played out is not cannon, and does not impact the main story in any way.
On top of that, bug fixes for Vicky’s inaccessible scene and other minor bugs and glitches has been fixed.
However, most importantly:
All of the script of prologue and Chapter one has been re-read and went through a simple proof-reading process. A lot (I mean, a lot) of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors are fixed. I won’t promise that everything’s fixed, but you can definitely see the improvements when you replay the whole story again. (You can see the changes when your “Skip” stops.)
– An entirely new chapter A.O.A. Academy.
– Bug fixes from the beta version.
– Added 17 A.O.A. Academy Gallery images.
– Added extra scenes near the start of the chapter, and the epilogue at the end of the chapter.
– To those who have played the beta version, there are new variables and checks in this release version, so you’ll have to replay the chapter to make sure that the choices you make take account in the next release.
Do note that there are missing features that will only be added in the public release :
As of now, New Galleries from AoA Academy chapter 1 are not added.
Expect bugs and other minor issues.
Naturally, a beta version will be inferior to the full release version. If you’re expecting the best version possible for the next chapter, you should skip playing this one.
This is a repackaged version of the A.O.A. Academy prologue chapter with a few new added things.
There are approximately 10 % more content in these release, depending on which options you chose :
1. New scenes were added during the academy and Jenny’s house’s section of the story.
I toned down how forceful Jenny’s approach is, since people were speculating things that were going way beyond what I initially intended to show.
The added scenes were also added for more clarity and information for what’s about to come.
2. 3 new gallery images have been added.
1 for each of the following characters : Jade, Rebecca and Valery.
3. A text box have been added to improve readability.