Being A DIK – sex game from DrPinkCake. A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister and Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he’ll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
– Fixed a game breaking issue with Neil’s chat that caused the replies to be out of sync with Neil and MC. If your save file has this issue, restart from episode 9 to fix it.
– Fixed a game breaking issue where importing multiple saves during one game caused duplicated entries of lists such as Contacts and Bios. If your save file have duplicates of any Bios, I’d recommend restarting that save file from the Import screen of Season 3 again.
– Fixed an issue where the MC name in the scene gallery wasn’t updated to use your MC name.
– Hid the quick menu during the Party Planner mini-game.
– Fixed an issue with Rooster that incorrectly indicated that a new cluck was available after a Josy and Maya event.
– Fixed an issue where you couldn’t win the body shot competition with Becky.
– Fixed an issue with a missing image during a Quinn scene
– Fixed an issue with Rusty’s Bios that said the opposite of what was expected with the mansion mini-game.
– Fixed an issue with the fast travel map in the final free roam event
– Fixed a variable regarding a dialogue with Derek
– Fixed a pet name issue.
– Corrected typos
Added Episode 9 that includes
12 2D-art pieces
5 2D-art animations
13 sound effects
– Fixed an issue where the setting to only show the close button in the rewards app when hovering caused a traceback error.
– Corrected typos
– Added Rollback Side option to Dialogue tab in Preferences.
– Removed 6 songs due to a band’s wishes. Favorite lists are reset as a result.
– Overhauled the main menu music player
– Your save file will now show if you have minigames enabled or not. You need to save your game once in v0.9.0 for this to show.
Season 3 Interlude
2 2D-art pieces
2 2D-art animations
18 sound effects
Fixed an issue with closing images in Fullscreen mode in the Chat app on the old phone.
Fixed an issue with the Guide button in the Quick menu, causing the quick menu to disappear after using the guide.
Fixed a bug with Triple Tile that caused multiple entries of new high scores.
Fixed a bug with the money message that didn’t disappear after opening the phone while upgrading the wallet or buying a second painting.
Added Rollback Side option to Dialogue tab in Preferences.
Fixed a bug where bios histories were wiped between episodes 1 and 2 for Camila, Quinn, and Riona.
Fixed a bug with the game not using the Pet Names in the scene gallery.
Improved the pack quest buttons to remove flickering when skipping.
Fixed a cosmetic issue with the English test in episode 3 that didn’t show the test result as perfect.
Fixed a bug with Catrin’s chat on Swyper in episode 5
Fixed an issue where the piano keys in episode 5 would remain on the screen if ending the freeroam while playing the piano.
Fixed an issue with the breakfast scene in episode 8.
Fixed an issue where the first-floor bathroom used a reference for the second-floor bathroom in the mansion mini-game during Isabella’s scene in episode 6.
Removed six songs due to a band’s wishes. The favorite list in the Season 2 Music app is reset as a result.
– Fixed an issue where asking the Pink Rose girls for a picture required permanent DIK affinity as opposed to DIK affinity.
– Fixed an issue with the Rewards app, showing an exclamation mark wrongly when reloading saves after finding special renders.
– Fixed a rare bug where the app description would still show after closing the phone.
– Fixed a bug with the fast travel button being enabled too early in a free roam event in episode 7.
– Fixed an issue in episode 7, where Jill’s scene would be skipped if you left Cathy after class.
– Fixed an issue with the save transfer interface that didn’t use the current save name automatically when saving.
– Fixed an issue with the History menu, cutting off sentences.
– Fixed a bug with the new message icon in episode 2.
– Fixed a dialogue issue for Isabella’s morning scene in episode 2.
– Fixed an issue with the episode 6 pack quest.
– Fixed a bug with Triple Tile that caused multiple entries of new high scores.
– Fixed an issue with a special render in episode 6.
– Fixed two Settings app icons that were put in the wrong order.
– Fixed a wrong bios entry in episode 5.
– Added a missing bios entry for a major choice in episode 7.
– Fixed bugs with Swyper chats where girls didn’t properly reject you.
– Fixed a dialogue bug with gender classes episodes 1-2.
– Fixed two renders in episode 6 which were reversed due to cleaning the bathroom in the mansion mini-game.
– Fixed a bug in the mansion mini-game which in rare cases would exceed 100% experience points during allocation
– Fixed a bug with the gallery for a lewd scene in episode 8.
– Fixed a bug in the Music app that caused multiple songs to be loaded if you favorited a certain song.
– Corrected typos in episode 8
– Fixed a bug where three different clucks weren’t added to the dorm party free roam event.
– Fixed a bug where one lewd scene wasn’t replayable in the gallery.
– Fixed a bug where Jill’s chat from episode 7 appeared multiple times.
– Fixed a bug where the Skip transitions settings in preferences was reversed.
– Fixed a bug with the path minigames in all episodes, which caused the minigame to fail too easily when hovering the start area.
– Fixed a bug with a Quinn scene
– Fixed a bug where you wouldn’t receive money from playing Shuffle on the old phone
– Fixed a bug where Swyper chats would crash if you opened them during free roam events without available Swyper chats.
– Fixed a cosmetic issue with the end report for Sage.
– Fixed an issue where MCs name didn’t show in a lewd scene.
– Corrected typos in episode 8
24 2D-art pieces
31 sound effects
Upgraded Ren’Py version to 7.4.10
Updated functionality for viewing special renders in the Rewards app.
Redesigned the game menus.
Removed the splash screen due to performance issues
Added a button to manually save persistent data in the Save menu; automatic saving still works as before.
Fixed a rare bug with Brawler that caused four options that resulted in a miss to show at once.
Fixed a bug with the math tests that displayed the wrong grade when cheating.
Fixed a bug with the bar mixing menu in episode 7.
Fixed a rare bug with the mansion mini-game.
Fixed cosmetic bugs with the phone.
Fixed an issue with the “Previously on Being a DIK” section for episode 7.
Fixed a bug with reaching turn 100 in Triple Tile.
Fixed an issue where the MC didn’t get the right avatar in the Bios app.
Fixed an issue with Rooster images not being closed with the middle-mouse button on the old phone.
Fixed an issue where Brandi was named Brian in her dialogue.
Fixed a Bios issue with Josy.
Fixed an issue where Madame Rose was misplaced in alphabetical order in the Bios app.
Fixed an issue where the Madame Rose intro was played after each choice when visiting her using the phone.
Corrected typos in episode 7
Added Episode 7 that includes
836 GUI elements
34 2D-art pieces
20 sound effects
Added Episode 6 that includes
25 sound effects
Added Being A DIK Episode 5 that includes
18 sound effects
Added an icon to indicate if a Cluck in Rooster is new.
Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly play guitar in Isabella’s home during her free-roam event in Episode 4.
You can now use whitespace (space) in the save names.
Updated the Chat and Swyper apps chat interface.
When you unlock new gallery pictures in Swyper, the main menu of Swyper will show indicators for it.
Swapped the end credits for a code-based variant.
Changed the backend calculation of unlocked renders. Corrected typos
Added Being A DIK Episode 4 that includes
14 sound effects
Episode 2: 4413
Episode 3: 3985
Episode 4: 0421
Episode 5: 4226
Episode 6: 4463
Episode 7: 1159
Episode 8: 3211
Episode 9: 4232
You must extract Season 3 to a new directory.
Do not install Season 3 over the top of Season 1-2 (episode 1-8), this will break things.
Do not copy your Season 1-2 (episode 1-8) saves directory into Season 3, they won’t work.
To play Season 3, you need to have created special transfer saves on the “Save your game to transfer it to Season 3” screen at the end of Season 2.
These special transfer saves aren’t stored in the same place as normal saves, they should still be available even if you’ve deleted BaDIK Season 1-2.
When you start Season 3, on the main menu click IMPORT to pull your Season 2 special transfer saves into the game.
This will display a “Load a save from Season 2” screen. Click any of your save files to load and start playing the Season 3.
If this screen doesn’t show any saves to transfer, you need to go back to Season 2 and create some by playing through to that “Save your game to transfer it to Season 3” screen at the end.
If you don’t have Season 2 anymore, or don’t want to play through the end again, then you can use transfer saves (attached in the archive for download).
The actual saving and loading within Season 3 are handled like usual; only the save transfer between Season 2 and Season 3 works like this.
Release date: 2022-12-18
Genre: 3DGC, Animated, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Groping, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Voyeurism, Combat, Dating Sim, Humor, Romance, School setting, Twins
Developer / Publisher: DrPinkCake
Other game: Acting Lessons
Platform: Windows, Linux, Android
Version: Season 1-2 v.0.8.3 + Walkthrough + Saves + Gallery Unlock + Walkthrough Multi Mod / Season 3 0.9.1 + Saves + Gallery Unlock + Update only
Size: 18.62 GB / 6.93 GB
descargar secciin 1 y 2 por q bk habre el 3