There is no new content in this update! It’s mostly code changes.
Old saves do not work! You’ll have to start a new game.
A gallery has been added and the scenes will be unlocked once you see them within the story.
Images for episodes 1 and half of 2 have been redone.
– Some bug/route fixes
– Added a missing image
– Fixed some clipping issues in 2 animations
– Corrected spelling errors
– Fixed some small bugs
– Fixed Layla telling you to ask Valeria out even though you’re on Layla’s path.
– Fixed Elena’s brothers not recognising you after you’ve visited their home.
– 1000+ new renders
– 1.5-2 hours of playtime (Heavily depends on reading speed, chosen routes and you won’t be able to see every scene with 1 playthrough.)
– Spelling corrections in previous updates and I’ve added commas where needed.
– Changed everything to British English since it was mixed with American English before.
– Save game compatible with 0.6
– Changed the main menu and added a Discord button.
– 1100+ new renders (+animations)
– 2 hours of play time (Heavily depends on reading speed, chosen routes)
– Save game compatible with 5.5a
– Drama heavy (be prepared! And to answer your question: “of course”)
– You can delete saves now
This is not a continuation. It has the same ending as 0.5!
It includes new scenes though.
Your old saves do not work.
You need to do a clean install. Best to remove the old version beforehand.
– 526 new renders (+animations)
– 250+ redone renders from Intertwined episode 1 and 2
– Changed/added a few dialogue lines/choices
– Code changes/Point system changes
– You can name your savefiles now.
Flashback + Weekend scenes
Updated Intertwined intro screen
I took out the whiny parts and changed the options forgive her/two can play this game to: Move on (Not really interested in her, but can change once you get to know her again)/Confront her (Still have feelings, but you need to sort things out first..)
Bug / Grammar fixes
Bug / Grammar fixes
Intertwined Official Released