Claire’s Quest a highly-interactive, non-linear adult RPG, set in a dark fantasy setting inspired by the early Renaissance. Unlike the majority of RPGMaker games out there, however, this game is totally devoid of any form of combat or grinding.
The Rivermont route of the Prologue has now been finalized – failing to complete this route will cause the gameover event to trigger after the third day in Rivermont.
New scene – the Fall of Rivermont (Claire PoV), part of the Main Questline if you go through the Rivermont route in the Prologue. This is a gameover scene that is automatically unlocked once you complete the Prologue (any route).
Quest Journal has been updated with descriptions for all Rivermont sidequests.
New major quest – “A Mother’s Pain” – part of the Main Questline if you did not go through the Rivermont route in the Prologue. Otherwise, this quest will be skipped
New scene – the Nightmare – part of the new “A Mother’s Pain” quest. This is a gameover scene that is also unlockable in the Menagerie part of the Gallery
New “Mother’s PoV” version of three scenes – Fall of Rivermont, Pigman Imprisonment, and Marie x Pigboss – all part of the “A Mother’s Pain” Main Quest. Not yet in Gallery.
Lore change – the Noirwoods have been retconned out of the Five Families, replaced by the Twyne family (which will feature in the upcoming Sisters of Fertility quest, “Taming The Shrew”). Existing CG will be reskinned and reused later.
Lore change – the events leading to the fall of Black Rock Pass as told by Lord Bertrand have been edited slightly to make more sequential sense since we are now going back to tell the Continent’s/Kingdom’s story.
Lore change – Rathpike’s history and general Isles history as well as world history overview slightly altered to make more sense for how the Isles developed into their current states
Large Gemstones from the Thieves Questline now working as intended with proper lockpicking blockers; Large Emerald back-added to the Lighthouse of Valos.
Answering Lion’s initial queries in the start of the Mercenary Questline will now add attribute rewards.
The bugged map leading out of the Rocks has been removed.
Claire’s Quest 0.25.1
New major quest! “Monkey Business”, part of the Rangers Questline, is now available. To begin, talk to Talin outside of the lodge, in the gardens.
New scene: Roxanne’s Tiger Taming, part of the new “Monkey Business” quest, unlocked automatically in Gallery after quest completion.
New scene: Monkey Trap, part of the new “Monkey Business” quest, unlocked automatically in the Gallery after quest completion.
New major quest! “A Tree Of Stone”, part of the Temple Questline, is now available. To begin, go to the Temple and talk to Mia, who will be waiting at the entryway.
New scene: Claire x Mia Double Dipping, part of the new “A Tree Of Stone” quest, unlocked automatically in the Gallery after completion.
The Oubliette scene for the Temple Questline has been significantly rewritten with greater, -throbbing- detail ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) – will also now unlock automatically in Gallery after you start “A Tree Of Stone”
Lawrence’s oral training scene with Claire as part of the Fairfelt minor questline now has it’s own all-new CG set that replaces the old placeholder sets. The placeholder sets will now be used as intended as part of another minor questline in coming updates, involving a new character, Isander, which takes place in Rathpike!
Claire’s in-game “dialogue” portraits have been completely redrawn and revamped, to better fit-in with the majority of the CG scenes drawn in Pigutao’s style!
The way the “Sickness” State has been changed. Instead of deducting Energy per every step (which leads to some gamebreaking situations), it instead now temporarily cuts Claire’s Maximum Energy to half as long as she is Sick.
Graphical change in Valos – the guardsmen in Valos now use morion-style helmets and halberds, in order to look visually distinct from Continent guardsmen.
High Sister Peony now has her new, recolored sprites and portraits, replacing her hasty placeholder.
Natalie and Sally have had their sprites and portraits recolored, as part of our overhaul to convert all ‘unnatural’ hair colors to ‘regular’ hair colors for human characters.
Sally’s CG scene has been accordingly recolored as well.
Hairstyle inconsistency fixed in Maude’s portraits
Aster’s portrait and sprite inconsistency fixed.
Claire’s Quest 0.24.2
– New major quest! “Belly of the Beast”, part of the Rangers Questline, is now available. If you already completed “Death In The Water” prior to this update, just re-enter the Ranger Lodge and it should trigger the cutscene required to make the quest start. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN QUEST LOGS until the cutscene is over if you already completed “Death In The Water”!
– New scene: Poacher Gangbang, part of the new “Belly of the Beast” quest, unlocked automatically in Gallery after quest completion.
– New scene: Talin’s Tiger Troubles, part of the new “Belly of the Beast” quest, unlocked automatically in Gallery after quest completion.
– Scene overhaul for the Bullpen Penetration scene, added in Evelyn’s all-new character design in the CG (the old design for Evie will be reused for “Viviana” as part of the Mercenary Questline instead); sprite and portraits for Evleyn were also overhauled!
– Scene overhaul for Roxanne x Boar intro scene with the Rangers; added in Roxanne’s new character outfit and new hair color in CG, as well as sprites and portraits.
Touched up color grading in the “Wolves At The Door” scene with the wolves as well as the Bullpen Penetration scene, should look richer and less rough now.
– ‘Tall grass’ hiding areas have been added across all Brugginwood maps.
– Tigerlily renamed to Amberlily. Also, the way all “rare herb” items (Bramble Rose, Amberlily, Wolfsbane) works has been changed. No more Herb Pouch. Instead, Bramble Rose requires Bandages to harvest. Amberlily requires Knife to harvest. Wolfsbane does not have item requirement. The herbs also all have unique graphics now, and once harvested, they be unavailable and it will take 200 player steps for the herbs to regrow. They can now also be sold to any store rather than specifically at Elsie or the Soft-Spoken Gypsy.
– New quest for the Thieves Questline, “Inside Job”, can now be completed. Includes one new scene, a double-penetration gangbang, which occurs if caught while trying to escape at the end (also auto-unlocks in Gallery just by clearing the quest).
– New quest for the Sisters of Fertility Questline, “Meet Your Maker”, can now be completed. Includes TWO new scenes, a makeout session with Mia at the start of the quest, and the Oubliette bondage orgy scene at the end of the quest.
Claire’s Quest v0.22.5
The opening quest of the Showgirls Questline, “The Tenants”, can now be completed after meeting Farrow and Travers.
“The Good Doctor” minor quest can now be fully completed, along with the option to turn in Genevieve to the Revilliers instead of siding with her. This will additionally lead onto the “The Breeding Game” quest, a placeholder for future content revolving around Genevieve creating more chimeras; this is contingent upon Claire owning the Chemont Breeding Ranch however. Comes with the new Genevieve x Jillian x Chimera scene.
Added a new scene/quest, the Manticore Tail Experiment, in Aiyana’s Lab as part of the Alchemist Questline.
Upon popular request, added the WASD movement system which works to move the character alongside arrow keys and mouse clicks.
Added a Stash system to complement the new weighted inventory system! Stashes can be found at any inn, as well as at any home or building that Claire owns. They have global effect, and allow players to drop off items so they don’t walk around over-encumbered or get forced to throw away items to reduce weight.
Fixed a bug with the Sisters of Fertility “Harvest Festival” quest, where the quest-starter would remain behind at the Bullpen in Chemont, allowing the event to re-fire pointlessly.
FINALLY fixed the bug porting Claire into the sea out of the Salty Slattern, FOR GOOD this time, fingers crossed.
Fixed Jillian and Albe’s sprites remaining in the Valos Garrison building even if you side with Genevieve in “The Good Doctor”.
Minor typos and text consistency issues fixed, too many minor ones to list individually.
Claire’s Quest v0.22.4
The start of the Showgirls Questline can be begun in Valos City Slums by buying it from the Landlord. [COMPLETE/GOLD EDITION ONLY].
New quest, “The Good Doctor”, can be started by accessing the new building, the Clinic, in Valos Inner City. Comes with the accompanying Claire x Genevieve x Chimera scene. Route to side with the Revilliers not yet included.
The pregnancy system has been added in, along with the first “basic Valos pregnancy” event. If you turn on pregnancy as an option in menu, this can be triggered from most human encounters where they cum inside of Claire vaginally (1 in 5 chance). Alternatively you can force it to happen just by using the new Status Adder NPC in the Gallery.
Supply merchant in Rathpike now sells anti-monster gear but at a premium markup compared to mercenary suppliers.
Fixed the new inventory weight system glitching beyond 5-count.
Added in the ability to dump non-key items from the inventory, from the menu Claire’s Quest.
Fixed the Wayside Inn glitching and not letting you leave after you finish the Harvest Festival as part of the Sisters of Fertility questline.
During the rainstorm event and all future bad weather events, taking more than 50 steps to find shelter will result in Claire getting the Sick status, which can only be purged via Medicine or by finding a clinic.
Stopped the ability to “run” from weather events after they have triggered.
Fixed the bug in the Thieves Questline when returning from the quest ported you into the sea rather than outside the Salty Slattern
Release date: 2023-03-14
Genre: RPG, 2DCG, Female Protagonist, Slavery, Prostitution, Monster, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Handjob, Paranormal, Group Sex, Lesbian, Multiple Penetration
Developer / Publisher: Dystopian Project
Platform: Windows, Android
Size: 1.88 GB