Game updated to version 0.4.5
Variable error in pool event corrected.
Ability to toggle relationship and insanity notifications off in the settings.
Settings area updated.
Insanity has an upper and lower limit (10 and 0 respectively).
Supporter thank you page added to settings.
Adjusted splash screens on start-up.
Fixed the Volleyball rules overlay issue.
Fixed 2 ch4 achievement counts not counting.
Corrected 2 missing bonus images for Cassie
Corrected the wrong variable being used for the ‘all achievements ch3’ achievement.
Fixed an issue with the ch3 part 3 replays.
Between update corrections have been moved into the chapters, anyone returning to the game before ch4 may need to start a clean game.
Recap of previous chapters removed from Ch1, Ch2 and Ch3.
Corrected some ‘key decisions’ showing on relationship page before they are made in game.
Adjustment to the Relationship status in the relationship screen.
End screens updated slightly.
Tutorial updated to reflect dream overlay, blood effects and muting sound in videos. These options have been removed from between chapters.
Issue with credit screen corrected.
STATS FOR NERDS:
Game is now 6.34Gb in size (An increase of 1.76Gb)
8031 game files (including images)
Update has 19314 words of 174822 words in total
Update has 1391 static renders
Update has 6660 animation frames for 111 seconds of animation
The game has a total of 6569 static images.
The game has 51420 animation frames for 857 seconds (14.28 minutes) of animation.
Game updated to version 0.4.0
Fixed a display issue with two of Melissa’s bonus images.
Clean-up and re-organisation of the project files. Not important to you, but it is for me.
Character relationship pages now cleared when starting a new game.
Louise now has a relationship page if you’re really really mean to her. (You meanies!)
Cindy’s age has been updated to reflect the fact she has a child.
Ren’py updated to latest version 7.4.11.
Missing variable found and put back.
Alignment on relationship screen fixed.
Some improvements to UI screens.
Several text corrections to ch1, 2 and 3.
Bonus images for Danielle have been corrected.
Achievement system implemented.
Journal system completely removed as now depreciated.
Small corrections to the hidden gallery.
Fixed an issue when hitting Sebastian the correct number of times.
Graphical choice menu (psudo freeroam system) implemented.
Task list added for the above GCM.
– Some corrections to text
– Fixed sayer bug.
– Some visual improvements to a couple of images
– Save files now have the date and time added.
v0.3.8 (ch3 p3)
– Game Dreams of Reality updated to version 0.3.8
– Relationship point maximum increased to 150.
– Insanity now has it’s own dedicated page.
– Replay gallery updated.
– Kimiko’s image will no longer show up at the end of ch1.
– Re-sized a couple of images from ch1.
– Corrected a bonus image of Louise being unlocked after a code jump.
– Fixed the bonus images from 0.3.0 and 0.3.6 not being unlockable.
– Relationship screen alignment has been corrected.
– Fixed a variable from the start of ch3.
– Visual improvements to replay gallery.
– q_d5 fixed in chapter 2.
– Video and animations with built in sound now have a muted version.
– Finally corrected the typo’s in the tutorial.
– Tutorial expanded to include new options.
– Added a spyglass image that is shown when there is a clickable image on the screen.
– Several music files removed and changed.
– All clickable images have been updated to match the new ‘red border’ style when moving the mouse over them.
– Visual improvements to the changelog screen.
Ch.3 Part One (v0.3.0)
Game Dreams of Reality updated to version 0.3.0 (Chapter Three: Part One).
Replay section has been updated and now shows all the animations of the previous updates.
Text bar can be turned transparent via the settings menu.
A variable affecting Danielle has been corrected.
Louise showing up towards the end of ch2: p2 even when you split from her has been corrected.
Small bug with save naming and then switching to the load screen has been fixed.
Several typos and corrections to text fixed.
Some improvements to the UI. Some elements have been updated.
Breakdown of the Chapter:
Story: 26560 words
Rendered Images (Static): 907
Animations (time): 64 seconds
Animations (Rendered Frames):3840
Bonus images: 17
Lines of code: 5957