Episode 9 Chapter 1 Special
727 still images
45 animations, 121 videos
New Ladies in the gallery!
Quick Start button is updated.
Minor edits in previous episodes.
Episode 3 Ch. 2 RE
323 still images
24 animations, 72 videos
Animation screen is reworked, now you can choose the speed in the right bar instead of clicking menus (Special thanks to The66 for his help!)
Gallery is reworked, now you can type in MC’s name and the game will remember and show it.
Episode 3 Ch. 1 RE
355 still images
19 animations, 56 videos
Quick start button is added (You’ll need to load your save/start a new game if you want to get all the scenes)
Quick menu is added (It doesn’t work with old saves but works with Quick Start button or if you start a new game)
Ep7 Chapter 1 Remake Special
359 still images
Episode 2 Chapter 2
403 still images
*28 animations, 80 videos
*Some text edits and bugfixes
Episode 2 Chapter 1
364 still images
11 animations, 31 videos
Edited text for Ep.1
Episode 1 Remake Special
– 564 renders.
– 28 animations, 56 videos in total.
– Completely new GUI.
– Replay Gallery section.
– Shut Up and Dance Special scene starts if you get a HJ in the shop.
Episode 4 Special Edition
– 411 renders Shut Up and Dance
– Dream scene now has two variations
– Scene in the restroom was prolonged
– Fully proofread
-379 renders in Special Edition.
-Special scene starts after the card game.
-One scene with Faith on the sharing route.
-Terrible English 🙁 (WIP)
-277 renders in Public Edition (317 in the Special one. Special scenes start on Saturday morning).
– New character introduction.
-One new route with Sarah, three new routes with Faith.
-Try to play different routes because some of them are longer.
– And no blueballing this time :p
Episode 2 v1.1
Hotfix – the path when Jake doesn’t know about MC’s powers is fixed.
Episode 2 v1.0
– 493 new renders (518 renders in the special edition). They’re still grainy, don’t worry.
– Corrected some mistakes from the previous episode.
– MC now jerks off with his left hand at the end of the first ep.
– Special thanks to @WaltS for his great job.